觀光/旅遊
常用句子
1. I’ll like to join(take) this tour. 我想參加這個行程。
2. May I know more detail schedule? 我可以知道更多詳細行程嗎?
3. I’ll like some informations about........ 我想一些資料關於.......。
4. May I reserve it now? 我可以現在預訂嗎?
5. Is this tour all-inclusive? 包含全部費用嗎?
6. Is there a pick up service at the hotel ? 有旅館接送服務嗎?
7. Do you have a five days land tour recently? 最近有五天內陸的旅遊嗎?
8. When and where do we start? 出發的時間跟地點呢?
9. Where can I board the ferry? 哪裡上遊輪?
10. Which tour do you recommend? 你推薦那個旅遊行程?
11. I’ll like to ask you about.........我想請問你關於..........。
12. Do you offer Chinese translation guide for us? 你可以提供中文翻譯導遊嗎?
13. Do we have a Chinese-speaking guide? 有中文導遊嗎?
14. Do I have enough time to take pictures? 我有足夠時間拍照嗎?
15. What time does the next flight leave(take off)? 下班飛機何時起飛?
16. What time do we need to come back here? 我們需要何時回來?
17. How long do we stop here? 在這裡停留多久?
18. Recommend me some good sightseeing to visit, please. 請建議我值得去參觀的景點。
19. Where are the best attractions that we couldn’t miss? 哪裡有好的景點我們絕不能錯失呢?
20. What scenic attractions do you recommend? 哪裡有好的景點我們絕不能錯失呢?
21. Could you tell me some interesting places in this town? 能告訴我一些好玩的地方嗎?
22. Where is the place to enjoy a nice view? 在哪能看到美好風光?
23. Can I take pictures inside Museum? 可以在博物館裏照相嗎?
24. Where is the tickets window? 售票口在哪?
25. Who should I contact in case of emergency? 如有緊急狀況我該連聯絡誰?
26. I though we were on a limitted budget. 我想我們預算有限。
旅館
相關單字
Suite 套房
Surcharge 加價
Tariff 票價或房價表
常用句子
1. Here is my confirmation slip. 這是我的確認單。
2. I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation. 我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。
3. Is hot water available any time? 隨時都有熱水供應嗎?
4. May I see the room first?我可以看一看房間嗎?
5. Do you have any porter to take our baggages to our rooms? 有行李搬運員幫忙嗎?
6. What time are meals (breadfast)offered? 用餐(早餐)時間是幾點?
7. Could you call and reserve a taxi for me? 可以請你幫我預約計程車嗎?
8. Do you have vacancies for double room type? 你有雙人房型空房嗎?
9. Please give me quiet rooms,please. 請給我一間安靜的房間。
10. Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)? 是否還有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房間?
11. I want to stay three days longer. 我想再多住三個晚上。
12. Is breakast included? 早餐是否已包含於費用內?
13. What is the rate? 房價多少?
14. How much is it per night? 每晚費用為多少?
15. Is there a discount for staying several days? 若停留數日是否有任何折扣?
16. The rate is higher than we expected. 房價比我們預期的還高。
17. Is there any additional charges? 有額外收費嗎?
18. Does it include tax and service charge? 費用是否包含稅與服務費?
19. Would you be kind enough to check for me? 妳可以幫我查查看嗎?
20. Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)? 這裡可使用信用卡(旅行支票)嗎?
21. Where is the nearest subway station. 最近的地鐵站在那裡?
22. What time is the breadfast served? 早餐幾點開始供應?
23. The air conditioner is broken. 空調壞了。
24. Please send somebody up ,O.K? 請叫人上來好嗎?
25. Would we Late check out at 4 pm WITHOUT EXTRA CHARGE? 我們可以到下午四點離開不用另外付費嗎?
26. Room key for XXX,please. 請給我XXX房間的鑰匙。
27. When will it be ready? 什麼時候會準備好?
28. I’d like to stay one more night. 我要多住一晚。
29. We are leaving early tomorrow.So, I lik to ask you to call and reserve a taxi for us. 我們明天一大清早離開,所以,我可以請你幫我們先叫好計程車嗎?
30. Please send up a porter. 請派人來拿行李。
31. Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning? 明早你是否能幫我將行李拿到大廳?
32. May I leave baggage here till this afternoon? 我可以寄放行李到下午嗎?
33. Give me a moring call at 6 am for all three days. please. 這三天請六點叫我起床。
34. Could you wake me up at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning? 明早7點能叫我起床嗎?
35. I'd like a wake-up call, please. 我想設定早晨的呼叫鈴。
36. What time does supermarket open? 超級市場幾點營業?
37. Can you recommend a good restaurant for dinner? 你能推薦一家好餐廳用晚餐嗎?
38. Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water). 請送給我一壺咖啡(熱水)。
39. We are leaving for the airport at 8:30 am tomorrow morning. 明早8點半要到機場。
40. I found there is a mistake in my bill. 我發現帳單上有錯。
41. I enjoy my stay. 我住的很愉快。
餐飲
相關單字
Beef Steak 牛排 ( 分Raw 生的;Rafe 較生;Medium Rare 三分;Medium五分熟;Medium Well 稍為熟一點;Well Done 幾乎熟)
Omelet(te) 煎蛋捲
omlete with everything but olives 歐姆蛋除了橄欖其他配料都加
Poached Eggs 水煮荷包蛋
Porridge;Congee 稀飯
Potage 濃湯
Refreshment 點心
Scrambled Eggs 炒蛋
sour 酸的
sweet 甜的
bitter 苦的
peppery hot, hot 辣的
spicy 辛辣的
salt, salty 鹹的
bittersweet 又苦又甜
stinky 臭的
fragrant 香的
savoury 可口的
greasy 油膩的
insipid, light 清淡的
thick 濃稠的
thin 稀的
yum, yummy 好吃!
常用句子
1. I want a restaurant with reasonable prices. 我想去一家價位合理的餐廳。
2. Is there a Chinese restaurant around here? 這附近是否有中國餐廳?
3. Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here? 這附近是否有價位不貴的餐廳?
4. We are a group of six. 我們共有六人。
5. We’d like to have a table toghter. 我們想併桌。
6. We'll come around eight o'clock. 我們大約在8點到達。
7. Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here? 你能推薦附近的一個好點的餐館嗎?
8. Do you know of any restaurant open now? 你知道有現在開門的餐館嗎?
9. Is this seat vacant? 我可以坐這裡嗎?
10. Is this seat taken? 這個座位有人嗎?
11. May I sit next to you? 我可以坐你旁邊嗎?
12. Do you have any vegetarian dishes on the menu? 是否有供應素食餐?
13. Can you make it mild? 能做的清淡嗎?
14. Can I have my bill? 結帳
15. May I order, please? 買單
16. What is the difference in price? 在價格上有何不同?
17. Is there a minimun per person order? 有最低消費限制嗎 ?
18. How late is it open? 最晚到幾點?
19. How long is the wait? 要等多久?
20. Could we have a table on the garden? 我們可以要張在園子裡的桌子嗎?
21. What do you have for today’s special? 你們今天有特餐嗎?
22. Can I have the same dish as that? 我可以點跟那一樣的菜嗎?
23. Can we have a table in the corner? 我可以選靠角落的位子嗎?
24. I’d like a table by the window. 我想要靠窗的桌子。
25. What time does it open and close? 什麼時候開門和結束?
購物逛街
相關單字(超市九宮格)
meat andn poultry 肉品區
frozen foods 冷凍食品區
produce 蔬果區
bakery 麵包區
canned goods 罐頭區
dairy products 乳品區
deli counter 熟食區
household products 家用品區
health and beauty care 護膚產品區
常用句子
1. Where is the shopping area in this town? 購物區在城鎮的什麼地方?
2. Where is the nearest supermarket from here? 最近的超市在哪?
3. Can I pick it up? 我能拿下來嗎?
4. Do you have a bigger (smaller)one? 你有更大(小)的嗎?
5. Can you wrap it as a gift? 你能把它作為禮物包裝嗎?
6. Can you wrap these separately? 你能分別包裝嗎?
7. May I have the form for tax refund? 能給我張退稅表嗎?
日常生活
常用句子
1.How could it happened? 這怎麼可能發生?
2.How much does it cost? 多少錢?
3. What’s up from your head? 你在想什麼?