旅遊英語-Going to the Cinema 看電影.jpg

Key Sentences(重點句子)

 

1. Would you like to see the movie Forget Me Not?

電影《勿忘我》你想看嗎?

 

2. They say the heroine is played by Jane Fonda .

聽說女主角是由簡·方達擔任。

 

3. I've already got the tickets reserved at the box office .

我已在票房訂了票。

 

4. You just wait for me in your place,and I'll come and pick you up at 6:30.

你就在住處等我好了,6點半我開車來接你。

 

5. Thank you very much for inviting me .

謝謝你邀請我。

 

6. Let's hope the movie's good .

只要今天的電影不錯就行。

 

7. What else is on the program?

加演什麼嗎?

 

英文是你的新人生.jpg

 

8. I suppose there's the usual cartoon .

我估計還不是那老一套,放個動畫片。

 

9. The critics in Times said it was rather light and colorful and entertaining .

《泰晤士報》的影評家認為,這個片子主題輕鬆,內容豐富,情節引人。

 

10. We'll have a better idea after seeing it ourselves,don't you think so?

看完電影我們自己就會清楚了,你說呢?

 

11. What did the review say about the movie?

影評界對這部片子有何評論?

 

12. Sh!We'd better stop annoying people around us .

噓!最好別再影響周圍觀眾了。

旅遊英語-Going to the Cinema 看電影-電影.jpg


Dialogue A (對話 A )

 

A:Would you like to see the movie Forget Me Not?

(A:你想看電影“勿忘我”嗎?)

B:It's a new one, I suppose?

(B:這是一部新電影,我猜?)

A:You bet. They say the heroine is played by Jane Fonda.

(A:當然。他們說女主角是由簡方達扮演的。)

B:Good, Fonda's my favorite star. I must go and see it.

(B:好,方達是我最喜歡的明星。 我必須去看看。)

A:I've already got the tickets reserved at the box office. You just wait for me in your place, and I'll come and pick you up at 6:30.

(B:我已經在票房保留了票。 你只要在你的地方等我,我會在6點半來接你。)

B:Thank you very much for inviting me. I'll be expecting you.

(B:非常感謝你邀請我。 我會期待你來。)

 

Dialogue B (對話 B )

 

A:Did you see the dirty look the usher gave us when we rushed past him down the aisle?

(A:當我們在走道上衝過他時,你看到了引座員給我們的厭惡臉嗎?)

B:Well, who cares? Let's hope the movie's good.

(B:恩,誰在乎?讓我們希望這部電影很好。)

A:What else is on the program?

(A:還有演什麼?)

B:I suppose there's the usual cartoon.

(B:我想有通常的卡通。)

 

A:What did the review say about the movie?

(B:關於電影的評論是什麼?)

B:Not too bad. The critics in Times said it was rather light and colorful and entertaining. The Daily News gave it three stars.

(B:不錯 “時代”評論家表示,這是相當多彩和有趣的。 “每日新聞”給了它三顆星。)

A:But mind you, you can't always rely on the reviews. We'll have a better idea after seeing it ourselves, don't you think so?

(A:但是請記住,你不能總是依靠評論。 看到以後我們自己會有更好的主意,你不這麼認為嗎?)

B:Yes,I guess you're right. Well, these seats aren't bad,are they? We're pretty lucky, after all.

(B:是的,我想你是對的。那麼這些座位還不錯,是嗎?畢竟我們很幸運。)

A:Sh!We'd better stop annoying people around us.

(A:我們最好不要再煩擾我們周遭的人。)

B:Sorry, I didn't realize I was talking so loudly.

(B:對不起,我沒有意識到我在大聲說話。)


旅遊英語-Going to the Cinema 看電影-box office.jpg


單字解釋

 

heroine n .女主角

box office 票房

usher n .引座員

cartoon n .動畫片

entertaining a .有趣的;使人娛樂的

annoy vt .使煩惱;打攪

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Zeus 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()