旅遊英語-Checking in at the Airport 辦理乘機手續.jpg

Key Sentences(重點句子)

 

1. Ticket,please . A window or aisle seat,sir .

請出示機票。你是要靠窗的還是要靠通道的座位,先生。

 

2. I'd like a seat in the smoking section .

我想要吸煙間裡靠窗的座位。

 

3. Put your bags on the scale .

請把您的旅行包放在秤上。

 

4. What's the weight limit?

重量限制是多少?

 

5. May I carry this satchel?

我可以帶著這個小提包嗎?

 

6. Your boarding pass,sir .

這是您的登機證,先生。

 

7. Have a good flight,sir .

祝您飛行順利,先生。

 

8. I have two pieces of baggage to check in .

我有兩件行李要辦托運手續。

 

9. Do you have any hand baggage?

您還有手提行李嗎?

 

10. These are your baggage checks .

這是您的行李提單。

 

11. Which would you like to have,aisle seats or windows eats .

您二位喜歡什麼座位,靠通道的還是靠窗的。

 

12. We'd like to have one window seat definitely,in then on smoking section .

我們一定要一個靠窗的座位,在不抽煙區。

 

13. Here are your boarding passes .

給您登機牌。

 

旅遊英語-Checking in at the Airport 辦理乘機手續-on smoking section.gif

 

Dialogue A ( 對話 A)

 

(A . C . :Airline Clerk)

( A. C . :航空公司職員)

A . C . :Ticket,please . A window or aisle seat,sir?

(A.C.:請拿出門票。 先生,一個窗戶還是通道?)

Visitor: A window seat,please . Also,I'd like a seat in the smoking section .

(訪客:請坐一個窗戶座位。 另外,我想在吸煙區一個座位。)

A . C . :Please put your bags on the scale .

( A.C. : 請把你的行李放在秤上。)

Visitor: What's the weight limit?

(訪客:重量限制多少?)

 

A . C . :Forty - four pounds .

(A.C.:四十四磅。)

Visitor: I hope my bags aren't overweight .

(訪客:我希望我的行李不超重。)

A . C . :No,you're O . K . .

(A.C. :不,你是O.K.。)

Visitor: May I carry this satchel?

(訪客:我可以攜帶這個書包嗎?)

A . C . :Yes,sir . But,please attach this claim tag .

(A.C. :是的先生 。 但是,請附上此聲明標籤。)

Visitor: All right .

(訪客:好的。)

A . C . :Your boarding pass,sir .

(A.C. : 你的登機牌,先生。)

Visitor: What gate?

(訪客:登機門是幾號?)

A . C . :Gate twelve .

(A.C. : 門十二。)

Visitor: Thanks .

(訪客:謝謝。)

A . C . :Have a good flight,sir .

(A.C. : 先生,祝你有個好的飛行經驗。)

空姐.png

 

 

Dialogue B (對話 B)

 

Dancy:I have two pieces of baggage to check in .

(Dancy:我有兩件行李簽到。)

Agent: Fine . Just a minute, please . Your baggage is a little bit overweight . It's two kilos .

(代理:好。只需一分鐘,你的行李有點超重。 這是兩公斤。)

Dancy:May I take something out of it?There's an over coat I can carry by hand .

(Dancy:我可以從中拿出一些東西嗎?有一件外套我可以用手拿。)

Agent: As you like . Do you have any hand baggage?

(代理:隨你方便。 你有手提行李嗎?)

Dancy:I don't have any . But my wife has a handbag .

(Dancy:我沒有。 但我的妻子有一個手提包。)

Agent:That's O . K . . These are your baggage checks . Which would you like to have, aisle seats or window seats?You don't smoke, do you?

(代理人:沒問題。 這些是您的行李支票。 你想要哪個,走道座位或窗戶座位?你抽煙嗎?)

 

Dancy:We'd like to have one window seat definitely, in thenon smoking section .

(Dancy:我們希望有一個窗戶座位,在吸煙區。)

 

Agent:O . K . . Here are your boarding passes . Please go and have a seat in the satellite hall .

(代理人:好。 這是你的登機牌。 請去在衛星大廳一個座位。)
 

旅遊英語-Checking in at the Airport 辦理乘機手續-baggage.jpg

單字解釋

 

scale n .秤盤;磅秤

satchel n . (皮或帆布的)書包;小提包

baggage n .行李

aisle n .通道,走廊

nonsmoking section 不抽煙區

satellite hall 衛星廳
(來源:可可英語)

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Zeus 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()