Key Sentences(重點句子)
1. We'd like to go to Tiantan Park .
我們想去天壇公園。
2. One of my friends told me it's very difficult to get a cabin Beijing .
我的一個朋友告訴我說在北京很難找到出租車。
3. What is the rate?
要多少錢啊?
4. Mine is 1. 2 yuan a kilometre .
我的車是1. 2元錢一公里。
5. Do you use the metre?
你使用計價器嗎?
6. Does this car belong to you?
這輛車是你自己的嗎?
7. Do you have a good business being a taxi driver?
出租車生意好嗎?
8. I've rented the car since last year .
我從去年租了這輛車。
9. Look at those yellow minis,the drivers are almost all the owners .
你看那些黃的麵包車,多數司機都是開自己的車。
10. To the Nike Company,the fifth Avenue .
到第5大街的耐克公司去。
11. Slow down please so that I can enjoy the sights .
開慢點,我們好欣賞景色。
12. There're blue sky,beautiful trees and big buildings ahead .
晴空麗日,前面是婀娜多姿的樹木和高樓大廈。
13. We'll walk over to the White House for a visit .
我們步行到白宮參觀吧。
14. Let me check the metre out .
我查看一下計價器。
英文會話
Dialogue A (對話 A)
Betty:Hello,Taxi!
(貝蒂:哈囉,計程車!)
Driver:Hello. What can I do for you?
(司機:你好。 我能為你做什麼?)
Betty:We'd like to go to Tiantan Park.
(貝蒂:我們希望去天壇公園。)
Driver:Get in,please.
(司機:請上車。)
Betty:One of my friends told me it's very difficult toget a cab in Beijing.
(貝蒂:我的一個朋友告訴我,在北京乘坐計程車很困難。)
Driver:That was several years ago. Now you see taxis every-where in Beijing.
(司機:那是幾年前的事了。現在你在北京到處都看得到出租車。)
Betty:And the price is rather cheap. What is the rate?
(貝蒂:而且價格也相當便宜。 費率是多少?)
Driver:Mine is 2 yuan a kilometer. Some others,like those yellow ones,are much cheaper,only 1 yuan per kilo-meter.
(司機:我的是2元一公里。有些人,像那些黃色的,要便宜得多,每公里才1元。)
Betty:Do you use the meter?
(貝蒂:你使用計價器?)
Driver:Here it is. That's the regulation.
(司機:這裡有。這是規定。)
Betty:Do you receive tips?
(貝蒂:你有收小費嗎?)
Driver:No,never.
(司機:沒有,從來沒有。)
Allen:How nice you people are.
(艾倫:你的人真好。)
Betty:Do you make cars in China or import them from abroad?
(貝蒂:你讓汽車在中國或從國外進口呢?)
Driver:We used to buy a lot from Germany and Japan,but now we've begun to produce them ourselves. We have several good joint venture car plants in China. You see this red one,that black one and the blue one here are all made in China.
(我們以前從德國和日本買了很多,但現在我們已經開始自己生產了。 我們在中國有幾家好的合資汽車廠。你看這紅色的,那個黑色的和藍色的這裡都是中國製造。)
Betty:How nice!Does this car belong to you?Do you have a good business being a taxidriver?
(貝蒂:真好!這輛車是屬於你的嗎?你作為一個出租車司機生意好嗎?)
Driver:I've rented the car since last year. It's too much for me to buy this luxurious one. Look at those yellow minis,the drivers are almost all the owners.
(司機:我從去年開始租的車。對我來說,買它太貴了。看看那些黃色的迷你車,幾乎所有司機都是擁有者。)
Betty:I see.
(貝蒂:我明白了。)
Driver:Here we are.
(司機:我們到了。)
Betty:That's 30 yuan. Keey the change.
(貝蒂:這是30元。 不用找了。)
Driver:Just a minute. Here's your change.
(司機:等一下。這是你的零錢 。)
Dialogue B (對話 B)
Mark:Hurry up,John. We'll be late.
(馬克:快點,約翰。我們要遲到了。)
John:Wait a minute!
(約翰:且慢!)
Mark:Taxi is coming. Taxi!
(馬克:出租車來了。出租車!)
Cabby:I'm afraid it's taken,sir.
(馬車夫:我害怕它的收費,先生。)
Mark:It's all right.
(馬克:沒事兒。)
John:Here comes another taxi!Hey,taxi!
(約翰:又來了另一部的出租車,出租車!)
Cabby:Step in,please!Where do you wish me to take you?
(馬車夫:請進,請你希望我帶你去哪裡嗎?)
John:To the Nike Company,the fifth Avenue.
(約翰:去耐克公司,第五大道。)
Cabby:OK. Close the door,please.
(馬車夫:OK。關上門,請。)
John:Slow down please so that I can enjoy the sights.
(約翰:慢下來,請讓我可以享受風景。)
Cabby:If you are not in a hurry.
(馬車夫:如果你不趕時間。)
John:No. We've got lots of time.
(約翰:沒有。我們有很多的時間。)
Mark:It's all traffic. Are you sure we're on the right road?
(馬克:這裡塞車了。你確定我們在正確的道路上?)
Cabby:Sure enough.
(馬車夫:當然。)
Mark:Look!We have to stop for the red light.
(馬克:你看,我們必須停紅燈!)
Cabby:It's green now. But we can't move. We're in a trafficjam.
(馬車夫:現在是綠色的。但是,我們不能動。我們正處在塞車當中。)
John:Let's go back to that crossroad and turn the other way.
(約翰:讓我們回到十字路口,換個路。)
Cabby:This is one way traffic.
(車夫:這是單向交通。)
John:Enough!Enough!Nothing but vehicles!
(約翰:足夠!足夠!只有車輛!)
Mark:Look,John!There're blue sky,beautiful trees and big buildings ahead. What nice pictures!
(馬克:你看,約翰! 這裡有藍天,美麗樹木和大型建築。多麼漂亮的圖片!)
Cabby:Ahead is the White House!
(馬車夫:前面就是白宮!)
John:Really!Am I in a dream?
(約翰:真的嗎?我是在做夢嗎?)
Cabby:Here you are.
(馬車夫:你們到了。)
John:Just drop us here. We'll walk over to the White House for a visit. How much is the fare?
(約翰:只要讓我們在這裡下車。我們會步行到白宮參觀。多少車費?)
Cabby:Let me check the meter out. Oh $ 28.
(馬車夫:讓我查一下電錶了。 哦 $ 28。)
Mark:John,you get the money ready?
馬克:約翰,你的錢準備好了嗎?
John:Yes,here's $ 30. Keep the change.
(約翰:是的,這是$ 30元。不用找了。)
Cabby:Thank you. Enjoy yourselves!
(馬車夫:謝謝。祝你們玩得愉快吧!)
John,Mark:Have a nice day!
(約翰·馬克:祝你有一個愉快的一天!)
單字解釋
regulation n .規定
jointventure car plants n .合資汽車廠
luxurious a .豪華的;奢侈的
traffic jam n .交通擁擠
vehicle n .車輛
(來源:可可英語)
留言列表