close

旅遊英文-Aboard a Plane 在飛機上.jpg


Key Sentences(重點句子)

1. Excuse me,miss . I don't know how to turn on the reading light .

對不起,小姐,我不知道如何開那隻閱讀用的燈。


2. Just press the switch on your arm rest .

您按一下扶手上的那個開關就行了。


3. By the way,Would you like a copy of the latest “ TIME ”?

順便問一下,您是否要一本最新的《時代》雜誌?


4. Could I stretch out on those two empty seats?

我可不可以在躺那兩個空的座位上?


5. You're probably airsick,and I'll get some medicine for you right away .

您很可能暈機了,我馬上去給您弄些藥來。


6. I've just realized I don't have my travelling bag .

我剛發覺我的旅行包不在身邊。


7. I think I must have left it by your air - line counter at the airport .

我想我肯定把它忘在機場你們航空公司的櫃檯邊上了。


8. Don't worry,sir . Can you tell me what it is like?

別急,先生,您能告訴我那隻包是什麼樣子嗎?


9. It is made of black leather,with my name and address on it .

它是黑色皮革製品,而且上面還有我的姓名和住址。


10. I really appreciate your help .

衷心感謝你的幫助。


11. Ladies and Gentleman!It is about time to arrive in San Francisco .

女士們,先生們!快要到舊金山了。


12. What forms must we fill out,miss?

我們得填什麼表格,小姐?


13. They are E / D Card and Customs Decharation Card .

它們是E / D卡和海關申報表。


14. All passengers except American citizens must complete this form .

除了美國公民以外,所有的乘客都得填此卡。


15. It will save you much time when you go through the customs .

這樣可以讓您在過海關時省去許多時間。


旅遊英文-Aboard a Plane 在飛機上-海關申報表.jpg

英語會話


Dialogue A (對話 A)

 

Passenger A:Excuse me, miss . I don't know how to turn on the reading light .

(乘客A : 對不起,小姐,我不知道如何打開閱讀燈。)

Stewardess: Just press the switch on your arm rest . By the way, would you like a copy of the latest “ TIME ”?

(空中小姐 : 只需按下扶手上的開關即可。 順帶一提,你想要最新一期的時代雜誌嗎?)

Passenger A:Yes, thank you .

(旅客A:是的,謝謝你)

Passenger B:I'm not feeling well, miss . Could I stretch out on those two empty seats?

(乘客 B:我感覺不舒服,小姐。我可以在這兩個空座位上伸展嗎?)

Stewardess: No problem . You're probably airsick, and I'll get some medicine for you right away . Here are your pillow and blanket .

(空姐:沒問題。 你很可能暈機了,我馬上就拿一些藥給你。 這是你的枕頭和毯子。)

Passenger B:Thank you very much .

(乘客 B:非常感謝。)

Passenger C:Oh, I've just realized I don't have my traveling bag . I think I must have left it by your airline counter at the airport .

(乘客 C:哦,我剛才意識到我沒有旅行包。 我想我一定是把它留在機場的航空公司櫃檯。)

Stewardess: Don't worry, sir . Can you tell me what it is like?

(空姐:別擔心,先生。 你能告訴我這是什麼樣的嗎?)

Passenger C:Yes . It is made of black leather, with my name and address on it .

(乘客 C:是的。 它是由黑色皮革製成,有我的名字和地址。)

Stewardess: All right . I'll have our ground personnel try to find it for you and can get it on tomorrow's flight if we find it .

(空姐:好的。我會讓我們的地勤人員試圖找到它,如果我們找到它可以在明天的航班上給你。)

Passenger C: I really appreciate your help . This is my card .

(乘客 C:非常感謝你的幫助。 這是我的名片。)

Stewardess: That's fine . When the plane arrives tomorrow, we'll contact you .

(空姐:沒關係。當飛機明天到達時,我們會聯繫你。)

 

旅遊英文-Aboard a Plane 在飛機上-機場.jpg

 

Dialogue B (對話 B)

 

Stewardess:Ladies and Gentlemen!It is about time to arrive in San Francisco . Here are a couple of forms for you to fill out .

(空姐:女士們,先生們!現在是到達舊金山的時候了。 這裡有一些表格讓你們填寫。)

Passenger:What forms must we fill out,    miss?

(乘客:小姐,我們必須填寫什麼表格?)

Stewardess:They are E / D Card and Customs Declaration Card .

(空姐:他們是E / D卡和海關申報卡。)

Passenger:What is E / D Card?

(乘客 : 什麼是E/D卡?)

Stewardess:It is the Embarkation / Disembarkation Card . All passengers except American citizens must complete this form .

(空姐:這是登船/下船卡。 除美國公民以外的所有乘客必須填寫此表格。)

Passenger:I see . But why must we fill out the Customs Declaration Card now?

(乘客:我明白了。但為什麼要填寫海關申報卡呢?)

Stewardess:It will save you much time when you go throng the Customs .

(空姐:當你去海關時,會節省你很多時間。)

Passenger:Thank you for telling me so much . Could you please help me to fill out the two forms?

(乘客:謝謝你告訴我這麼多。請問你能幫住我填寫這兩種表格嗎?)

Stewardess:Sure . I'll be back as soon as I give out these forms .

(空姐:當然可以。一旦我發完這些表格,我會盡快回來。)

 



單字解釋

 

switch n . [電器]開關

airsick a .暈機的

pillow n .枕頭

declaration n .宣告,宣布

embarkation n .乘坐飛機

disembarkation n .登陸,上岸


多益分數-空姐(4).jpg
 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Zeus 的頭像
    Zeus

    Zeús

    Zeus 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()